CAPA Consulting offers advisory services to clients considering airport investment or financing of an airport, or to governments planning tender processes. We provide support for airport privatisation, equity sales, and debt refinancing transactions.
The services we offer include:
- Due diligence;
- Assessment of airport strategic and business plans;
- Analysis of financial forecasts;
- Preparation of demand-based passenger forecasts;
- Advice on prospects for market development, revenue enhancement and cost reduction;
- Planning and information preparation for airport privatisation; and
- Advice on government policy and regulatory matters.
CAPA Consulting has undertaken previous work with the Mergers & Acquisition areas of investment banks, fund managers, governments and airports. Our past assignments include:
- Strategic aviation advisor to a consortium seeking to purchase two airports as part of a government airport privatisation project. CAPA Consulting’s role included an assessment of the airport’s business plans, preparation of demand-based passenger forecasts, analysis of financial information and provision of advice on government policy and regulatory matters. The consortium was the successful bidder for the two airports; and
- Advisor to an airport seeking a major refinancing. CAPA Consulting carried out an independent review of the airport’s forecast passenger numbers, aeronautical and non-aeronautical (retail & ground transport) revenue streams and capital expenditure. The airport was successful in obtaining the required level of funding.