Commercial aviation is extremely competitive and increasingly driven by revenue, cost and profit-generating priorities.
CAPA Consulting offers a suite of services designed to support airlines in achieving their objectives. Our consultants provide an independent voice to assist boards and senior management in reaching key decisions. We offer extensive industry experience at a senior level in most operational areas, both with full-service airlines and Low Cost Carriers.
Airline clients engage us to develop restructuring processes; examine the feasibility of new route and market opportunities; undertake strategy reviews; and establish the feasibility of start-up ventures. Our portfolio of airline consulting assignments spans most aviation markets, including the Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and Africa.
The range of services offered by CAPA Consulting for airlines include:
- Strategy development and implementation;
- Feasibility studies for new airlines and markets;
- Start-up project management;
- Ownership remodeling, including privatisation and IPO development;
- Due diligence;
- Restructuring, integration and transformation;
- Supplying interim executive management; and
- Global and regional aviation market briefings for boards and executive leadership teams.