CAPA Consulting understands the requirements of airport management and investors to drive returns through passenger and cargo growth and other operations, and to align infrastructure development to current and likely future market demand.
We have conducted assignments for an expansive portfolio of airport clients in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Canada, from large international gateways to domestic and general aviation operations. This includes the development of demand forecasts, provision of advice on the impact of industry and market development, and supporting analyses for Master Planning and infrastructure expansion (terminal and runways).
Our airport-related consulting services include:
- Strategy development and implementation;
- Market, industry and route analysis;
- Feasibility studies;
- Master Planning support;
- Advice on policy strategies;
- Ownership restructuring & debt refinancing;
- Support for privatisation bids and tendering;
- Aviation market briefings for Boards and executive leadership teams;
- Traffic analysis and forecasting;
- Retail and car parking advice and analysis; and
- Preparation of submissions to governments, tourism authorities and government master plans.