Nicki Blackwell – Managing Consultant
Nicki is a highly experienced airline finance and human resource senior executive with broad aviation consultancy experience in airlines and airports.
Prior to joining CAPA Consulting, Nicki held a number of senior executive roles including:
- General Manager Corporate Human Resource Services, Air New Zealand;
- Senior Manager Operations Services, Qantas Airways; and
- Senior Manager Business Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Specialisation areas with CAPA Consulting:
- Financial analysis;
- Airline feasibility studies and business planning;
- Aviation due diligence for investors;
- Strategic business reviews for airlines and airports; and
- Labour and productivity analysis.
Since joining CAPA Consulting some important assignments have included:
- Heading a team developing a series of traffic forecasts and associated work for Australian airports;
- Development of a funding model for the Pacific Aviation Safety Office as part of a World Bank project;
- Feasibility studies for a Middle Eastern start-up low cost carrier and proposed venture in Singapore;
- Airline strategy reviews in a number of areas, including, sales, pricing and human resources (productivity and remuneration);
- Aviation related due diligence and business model strategic advice for an investment bank’s airport bid; and
- A review of the aviation industry in a Southeast Asian country for a major industry supplier.
Bachelor of Arts (Finance & Economics), Australian National University.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
- Australian Human Resources Institute.